Celebrity Death Poll ยป Death Poll Nominees

• absintheminded

absintheminded Cleveland, Ohio

I think most of the state of Ohio...especially Akron and Cleveland would like to see Lebron James meet a gruesome end.

I think most of the state of Ohio...especially Akron and Cleveland would like to see Lebron James meet a gruesome end.

• Lee

Lee Northern Indiana

What about Sarah Palin?

What about Sarah Palin?

• Popeye

Popeye michigan

I'd like to see Nancy Grace on the choppin block or Joan Rivers

I'd like to see Nancy Grace on the choppin block or Joan Rivers

• Xtreme

Xtreme Ntense City

Great idea for Britney Spears if she ever wins. Don't look like she will this time. However if she ever does might I suggest she be killed by the I'm a slave 4 U snake. Have the snakes head enter her mouth and slither inside her and out her chest cavity then have the tail follow through her body and out her crotch. With the tail coming out her crotch possibly wrapping around one leg have it's head looking down on her body from between her breasts with bones sticking out where it broke through. It's tongue could be touching her bloody lips where the blood ran out of from the impalement from a short distance.

Great idea for Britney Spears if she ever wins. Don't look like she will this time. However if she ever does might I suggest she be killed by the I'm a slave 4 U snake. Have the snakes head enter her mouth and slither inside her and out her chest cavity then have the tail follow through her body and out her crotch. With the tail coming out her crotch possibly wrapping around one leg have it's head looking down on her body from between her breasts with bones sticking out where it broke through. It's tongue could be touching her bloody lips where the blood ran out of from the impalement from a short distance.

• Ira Jeffreon

Ira Jeffreon New York

How about Kathy Bates and a portly Kirstie Alley running each other through the belly in a sword fight.

How about Kathy Bates and a portly Kirstie Alley running each other through the belly in a sword fight.

• Zombieman

Zombieman Toronto

I'd like to Nominate Fred and Sherry Phelps of The Westboro Baptist Church,I understand they technically are not "celebrities",however these inbred hate spewing pieces of pig shit honestly deserve to have these masterpiece of their demise. If I could I'd like to suggest they be decapitated with their heads on a stick with people they've protest against holding them up. (Gays,US Soldiers,ect.)

I'd like to Nominate Fred and Sherry Phelps of The Westboro Baptist Church,I understand they technically are not "celebrities",however these inbred hate spewing pieces of pig shit honestly deserve to have these masterpiece of their demise. If I could I'd like to suggest they be decapitated with their heads on a stick with people they've protest against holding them up. (Gays,US Soldiers,ect.)

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post