Celebrity Death Poll ยป Death Poll Nominees

• Dick Starr

Dick Starr The Flipside

Who would YOU like to see put up on the chopping block next? Submit your celebrity suggestions here for future Celebrity Death Polls.

Who would YOU like to see put up on the chopping block next? Submit your celebrity suggestions here for future Celebrity Death Polls.

• Lee

Lee Northern Indiana

[quote="Dick Starr"]Who would YOU like to see put up on the chopping block next? Submit your celebrity suggestions here for future Celebrity Death Polls. [/quote] How about, just for fun, Brad and Angelina??

Dick Starr wrote:

How about, just for fun, Brad and Angelina??

• Luci

Luci

I'd love to see Chris Brown up for the next CDP. He's a woman beating cad. Or perhaps Ann Coulter. Or even Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy for ruining mainstream rap music?

I'd love to see Chris Brown up for the next CDP. He's a woman beating cad. Or perhaps Ann Coulter. Or even Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy for ruining mainstream rap music?

• Dan

Dan Costa Rica

How about Linsay Lohan or Stephanie Meyer ( The writter of Twilight)

How about Linsay Lohan or Stephanie Meyer ( The writter of Twilight)

• Misha

Misha

the Jonas Brothers & J.K Rowling!

the Jonas Brothers & J.K Rowling!

• Shawn Walthall

Shawn Walthall Louisville Ky

HEY DICK! its shawn, the kid from earxtacy with the clown mask? ill see you on thursday at the horror art con. ill be bringing some of my art just for fun. anyways, i want to suggest kanye west, fuck him

HEY DICK! its shawn, the kid from earxtacy with the clown mask? ill see you on thursday at the horror art con. ill be bringing some of my art just for fun. anyways, i want to suggest kanye west, fuck him

• Ryan

Ryan Cincinnati,Oh

Hey Dick, I think it would be great if you did Tom Brady, but the Chris Brown one would be great too

Hey Dick, I think it would be great if you did Tom Brady, but the Chris Brown one would be great too

• EvilCliff

EvilCliff here

Megan Fox

Megan Fox

• Shayna King

Shayna King VA

Stephanie Meyer for fucking up the vampire world with her gayass sparkly vampires. :mad:

Stephanie Meyer for fucking up the vampire world with her gayass sparkly vampires. mad

• Bethany

Bethany Fire Nation

Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers!

Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers!

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post