General Board ยป Where is the killing post located?

• Commador Schitlab

Commador Schitlab Bermuda Triangle

Mr. Dick, I am Commador Schitlab, the most respected maritime navigator and part-time scurge of land-locked beer wenches. I have found many a treasure around the world, traveled to the darkets armpits of the globe but I have yet to find the poll in which celebrities are put to their death. On that note, I would like you to execute (on paper of course, incase the man is watching)the guy who works at the subway sandwich store on the corner of wilshire and 3rd. He is not a celebrity, but is deffinatley famous for sucking at making a tuna sandwich.

Mr. Dick,

I am Commador Schitlab, the most respected maritime navigator and part-time scurge of land-locked beer wenches. I have found many a treasure around the world, traveled to the darkets armpits of the globe but I have yet to find the poll in which celebrities are put to their death. On that note, I would like you to execute (on paper of course, incase the man is watching)the guy who works at the subway sandwich store on the corner of wilshire and 3rd. He is not a celebrity, but is deffinatley famous for sucking at making a tuna sandwich.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post