General Board ยป What's your fave horror flick?

• Dick Starr

Dick Starr

What's that ONE horror film, (old or new) that will always hold a special spot in your bloody little heart? Either you saw it when you were a kid, and it scared you so bad that you'll never forget it. Or, maybe once you watched the movie you immediately knew that you were soon going to OWN the movie and love it forever. Or, maybe it's just so damn cool that you've seen it 100 times and you'll see it 100 more. Whatever it is, let me hear about it. My favorite horror flick would have to be Night of the Creeps or Shaun of the Dead. Both are incredibly unique movies but share a common thread of scares, gore, and comedy throughout. Night of the Creeps changed my life as a kid, and Shaun of the Dead brought back my love of the satirical horror experience. Both are incredibly fun movies with tons of heart and loads of payoff.

What's that ONE horror film, (old or new) that will always hold a special spot in your bloody little heart? Either you saw it when you were a kid, and it scared you so bad that you'll never forget it. Or, maybe once you watched the movie you immediately knew that you were soon going to OWN the movie and love it forever. Or, maybe it's just so damn cool that you've seen it 100 times and you'll see it 100 more. Whatever it is, let me hear about it.

My favorite horror flick would have to be Night of the Creeps or Shaun of the Dead. Both are incredibly unique movies but share a common thread of scares, gore, and comedy throughout. Night of the Creeps changed my life as a kid, and Shaun of the Dead brought back my love of the satirical horror experience. Both are incredibly fun movies with tons of heart and loads of payoff.

• twistedmentality

twistedmentality earth

i have to say the EXORCISTS. waking up on the couch as a young kid with tat playing on the tv scared the shit out of me.

i have to say the EXORCISTS. waking up on the couch as a young kid with tat playing on the tv scared the shit out of me.

• Commador Schitlab

Commador Schitlab bermuda Triangle

My favorite horror movie was the one with Kevin Costner.:bawling:

My favorite horror movie was the one with Kevin Costner.bawling

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post